Notes on data processing
according to Articles 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Tourist Office Schenna
Erzherzog Johann Platz 1/D
39017 Schenna – Italy
Phone: +39 0473 945 669
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) Scope of data processing
When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Type and version of the browser used and, if applicable, your operating system
- the name of your access provider.
- Browser language
- Screen resolution set
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a good connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluate the system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
b) Location of data processing
Data processing takes place exclusively within the territory of the European Union. Your personal data will not be exported to third EU countries or to international organizations.
c) When using our application form
On the website we offer a form on which you can directly submit your application to job advertisements. When filling in the form, the following data is collected:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
The provision of the following personal data is optional:
- Phone number
- Personal address, including postal code and city
- Country of residence
- Eventual notes
The user has the option of submitting further application documents in a specified file format. Users are only required to provide information relevant to the application process.
The personal data processed will be stored by the data controller and then transmitted to the employer concerned. The transfer of your personal data to the employer takes place exclusively within the framework and for the purpose of the application process. The purpose of the data processing by the Tourist Office Schenna results in the transfer of your data to the employer, in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, let. b, GDPR.
The employer acts as an autonomous data controller. The Tourist Office Schenna assumes no liability for violations of applicable data protection law or breaches of your personal data by the respective employers. The latter are responsible for exercising the data subject rights in accordance with Art. 15 ff, GDPR, within the scope of their processing.
Your personal data will be processed by the Tourist Office Schenna for a maximum period of 6 months and then irrevocably deleted.
The data are processed with computer systems and/or in manual form, at least by means of suitable procedures which guarantee security and confidentiality and the availability of the same.
The failure to communicate the data means that this administration is prevented from complying with the requests submitted by the data subjects.
The data may be communicated to all legal entities (offices, bodies and organs of public administration, companies or institutions) to which this personal data must be communicated in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
Your personal data may be accessed by the following persons: the authorised representatives of the data controller, or the processor, by the appointed system administrator.
The data will be processed exclusively within the framework permitted by the regulations, as well as within the framework of the predefined purpose of use.
3. Data disclosure
Except for the disclosure of your application data to the employer or to the appointed data processors, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless this is done within the framework of legal obligations or within the framework of the specified processing purpose, if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a, GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, lit. f, GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- if a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, lit. c GDPR, or
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, lit. b, GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Concerned rights - You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current, and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible; - in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- gemäß Art. 7, Abs. 3, DSGVO Ihre erteilte Einwilligung zur Datenverarbeitung jederzeit gegenüber uns zu widerrufen. Dies hat zur Folge, dass wir die Datenverarbeitung, die auf dieser Einwilligung beruhte, für die Zukunft nicht mehr fortführen dürfen und
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
- For further information please visit the homepage https://www.garanteprivacy.it/
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, let. F, GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.